From 01.01.2021 new rules are applicable for students who wish to work in Germany. Please check these out before applying

Updates to the Application process

Updates to the Application process

As from 1st January 2021 the application process has been completely overhauled by the Bundesagentur für Arbeit in Germany, who are responsible for the processing of the aforementioned procedures. The reason being reports to this institution of the mass forgery of documents by agents in Macedonia, who have “stacks of blank documents already stamped in their cellars”. This has apparently been reported by the federal police. The authorities want to make sure that only proper enrolled students can work the 90 days per year that are currently allowed under the system.

The following changes have been implemented

  • All documents that have previously been downloaded from the website of the Arbeitsagentur are invalid, and will no longer be accepted. These are basically the Certificates of Enrollment. These come in two different formats. Portrait format from the ZAV and in landscape format from Agentur für Arbeit Köln bearing the title “Immatrikulationsbescheinigung – Certificateof Enrolment”. These documents are the main problem, as apparently these are the documents being forged.

So, what do we need?

  • Original Certificates of enrolment from the Universities.
    Certificates that are printed (not handwritten) on original and official University paper. These will be typically in Macedonian language.
    Please do not send copies of this document,. The original is needed.
  • Certified Translation of this certificate.
    If it is not possible to print the certificates in English or German language then the applicant (student) must have these documents translated and this translation must be certified.
    Please do not send copies of this document,. The original is needed.
  • [new document] Statement to the Certificate of Enrolment
    Similar to the old document “Certificate of Enrolment” from the Agentur für Arbeit Köln. Must be signed and stamped by the faculty [download]
    Please do not send copies of this document,. The original is needed.
  • Copy of Passport
    including details, photo, and validity
  • If you have been connected to us through a third person party or an agency, you need to send us information (Name and address) of this third party. This is needed by the Agentur für Arbeit so that they know who to turn to if it turns out that the documents are incorrect or forged. If this information is not given, then we as a company will be held responsible for the authenticity of the documents. You will understand that we cannot accept this responsibility. If this information is not given, then we cannot process your applications.

If you have any further questions to the new process, please feel free to contact me via Messenger or WhatsApp. You may also like to use the forum on this website (requires registration)

Leave a Reply

Skip to toolbar